Wednesday 2 April 2014

Missing California Already...

Jenn and I just arrived back in Alberta last night, and I have so much to do and catch up on but will be making an epic blog post about my entire trip very soon! In short, it was absolutely amazing!! Horses, as we all know, have their own agenda and different things in mind so while things definitely didn't go as planned, the experience was still so fun, incredible, inspiring and educational, and I CAN NOT WAIT to go back!

Just wanted to share this quick video. That awkward moment when you appear on national television and have no idea!! This video is seriously the best thing ever, I laugh so hard at the commentary every time I watch it. Apparently it is still making the rounds on different stations, if anyone sees it, please let me know! :)

I am having a bit of a shock coming back to the cold and snow of Alberta from sunny CA! Can spring please come soon??

2 comments:

  1. That commentary is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The commentary for that video is absolutely hilarious! Nice vid :)

    ReplyDelete